Empower people to make informed choices for themselves and their neighborhoods through community building, home ownership, and economic learning.
- 259 community leaders were trained to develop and access resources, strengthened their leadership skills and participated in strong community organizations
- 82 people were involved with the South Cumminsville Project (Community Council, Action Team, & Gardeners)
- 75 residents were connected to job training/employment assistance resources through jobs outreach.
- 21 youth participated in the After School program, 40 attended Summer Enrichment Camp, and 395 youth participated in holiday activities (Easter, Halloween, and Christmas).
- 257 people participated in WIN’s 9 hour homebuyer classes to learn how to buy a home.
- 90 people received individual counseling to prepare for homeownership. An additional 60 people received phone counseling to prepare for homeownership. 2 people received post homeownership counseling.
- 9 people actively participated in the Homebuyer’s Club Program. 2 participants completed the program.
- 85 families received counseling to resolve their mortgage delinquency/ foreclosure. 66 families were assisted with applications for mortgage assistance.
- 3 homes sold to first time homebuyers, 3 additional listed for sale, 2 started, and 7 in predevelopment.
- 483 volunteers donated over 4,000 hours of service.
- 486 families received energy education to learn how to reduce their usage and save money on their utility bills.
- 13 people participated in financial literacy workshops.
- 19 people received Ohio Benefit Bank Assistance.