WIN’s homes are perfect for first-time home buyers. WIN currently develops homes in three Cincinnati neighborhoods: South Cumminsville, College Hill and Northside. In order to purchase most WIN homes, buyers must:
- Be a first-time homeowner or not have owned a home during the three year period prior to purchase of a WIN home.
- Have a stable and sufficient source of income, generally between $23,150 and $52,950 annual income (depending on family size and circumstances) with a documented 2-year work history.
- Meet income requirements, usually 80% or 120% AMI
- Have a reasonably good credit history; any bankruptcy filings discharged at least two years previously with evidence of re-establishing good credit since then.
- Show evidence of savings to be used for down payment (minimum down payment required is 3.5% of the purchase price of the home).
- Have equal to one month’s mortgage payment (principal, interest, taxes and insurance) at closing.
- Be willing to live in the home for at least 10 years.
- Attend a HUD-approved Home Buyer Training Class and at least one individual housing counseling session.
- Obtain a loan with a total payment that does not exceed 31% of household income.
Down payment assistance programs may be available for some buyers, depending on availability and income. First-time homebuyers interested in purchasing any home in South Cumminsville, College Hill, or Northside are also eligible to participate in WIN’s Homebuyers’ Club.
For more information about WIN homes for sale, please call 513-541-4109 x127 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org